Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce and Tulip Quick Bites
- 25 min
- 2 people
- 250 g Tulip Quick Bites
- 200 g spaghetti
- 25 g butter
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 red chili pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 sprigs thyme
- 5 sprigs fresh basil
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mince the chili pepper, garlic and thyme.
- Heat the chopped tomatoes in a pan. Add the bouillon cube and minced spices. Let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, drain the water and toss with butter.
- Drain the Quick Bites and fry them in oil in a frying pan for 4-5 minutes until golden.
- Serve the hot pasta with tomato sauce and fried Tulip Quick Bites.
- Sprinkle with coarsely picked basil and grated Parmesan cheese, serve right away.